Your dentists in Höngg, Zurich
At our dental practice, your wellbeing is our top priority. Teeth are a prominent feature of a person’s face, whether they are speaking, eating or laughing. This is why making sure you are happy with your teeth and feel comfortable showing them is so important to us.
Thanks to our state-of-the-art dental technology, many years of experience, a well-practised team of specialist dental professionals and genuine passion for our work, we are able to offer a full range of dental treatments and apply cutting-edge treatment methods.
We specialise in oral implantology, periodontology, dental prosthetics and the use of biomaterials. By following individual treatment plans tailored to each patient’s needs, we produce optimal, long-term solutions in response to your problems and needs at our practice, “Zahnärzte am Meierhofplatz”.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We look forward to meeting you!
Our commitment to ongoing training and development ensures we always stay up to date with the latest developments in dental medicine. Our dental practice on Meierhofplatz in Zurich stands for high-quality, professional expertise and long-lasting treatment results.
Your dentists in Zurich
Dr. Rasco Brietze, MSc. mult.
Coming from a family of dentists, I have always attached great importance to continuous advanced training in modern dentistry to supplement my wealth of practical experience.
With targeted specialisations in oral implantology, periodontology and prosthetic dentistry & biomaterials, I place particular value on creating tailored treatment concepts.
- 2004: Graduated with dentistry degree from the University of Göttingen, renowned for its dentistry tuition
- I then worked as an assistant dentist, researcher and lecturer in the field of prosthetic dentistry at the Centre for Dental, Oral and Maxillofacial Medicine (ZMK) at the University of Göttingen
- 2007: Awarded Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- 2008: In the course of my postgraduate master’s course in oral implantology, I got to know the director of a renowned Zurich dental practice who brought me to Zurich. I have been thrilled to live and work in Zurich ever since.
- 2010-2012: Postgraduate study at Steinbeis University Berlin – Master of Science in Oral Implantology
- 2012: Practised oral implantology at Zahnärzte-Zentrum in Zurich
- 2013: Further postgraduate studies at the Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald – Master of Science in Prosthetic Dentistry & Biomaterials
- From 2014, I focused on oral implantology and aesthetic dentistry at ZurichDental – a centre of excellence in Zurich – as well as at my parents’ practice, Zentrum für Zahnmedizin Dres. Brietze, Kollibay & Kollegen
- 2017: Master of Science in Oral Implantology and Periodontology, Steinbeis University Berlin
- 2020: Independent dentist, certified specialist and co-partner of my own practice in Zurich and Ebmatingen
- 2020: Appointed school dentist for the municipality of Maur
- Outside of dentistry, I enjoy adventure travel and sports; I am also a passionate amateur chef
med. dent. Ilyas Gabriel, MSc.
Since completing my studies at the renowned Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA), I have played an important role in several research projects.
I am currently involved in a study led by Prof. Schmidlin at the University of Zurich’s Centre of Dental Medicine, using CEREC technology to analyse and interpret changes in soft tissue following an implant.
As our patient, you will benefit from this cutting-edge research in the form of customised treatment concepts precisely tailored to your needs. My goal is to ensure your lasting satisfaction.
- 2009: Graduated with dentistry degree from the renowned Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA)
- 2009-2010: Lecturer in crown and bridge work at the Academic Centre for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA)
- 2010: Worked as an independent dentist for the non-profit organisation Bocas Sanas, which aims to provide dental care to children in need in the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- 2009: Assistant dentist at a private practice specialising in aesthetic dentistry
- from 2010: Worked at prestigious Zurich dental practices and participated in research projects
- from 2015: Dentist at the ZurichDental centre of excellence, providing a broad spectrum of services in the fields of general dentistry, prosthetics, gnathology, implantology and orthodontics
- 2020: Postgraduate master’s studies — MSc in Orthodontics
- 2020: Independent dentist, specialist and co-partner of my own practice in Zurich and Ebmatingen
Dr Alessandro Riegger
As the third generation in a family of dentists, I completed my studies at the renowned Universidad Europea de Madrid in 2019. I work across the entire spectrum of dental treatments, bringing my passion to bear and furthering my interest through training and development.
Providing pain-free treatment is my top priority, so a trusting relationship between dentist and patient is crucial for me. In addition, my love of foreign languages means I offer consultations and treatments in German, Italian, English and Spanish.
- 2012-2013: Training as dental technician
- 2013-2019: Studied dentistry at the Universidad Europea de Madrid
- 2019: Training course: Ceramic implants – Clinical myths and scientific reality
- 2019: Training course: Immediate implants – Immediate care
- 2020: Training course: Applying laser technology in dentistry
- 2020: Training course: Implant prosthetics – Complications and solutions
- 2020-2021: Worked professionally as a dentist
- 2022: Dentist at Zahnärzte am Löwenplatz in Zurich
Dr Sven Mädler, EDIC
Specialist in anesthesiology and intensive care medicine FMH
In addition to extensive specialist knowledge, oral surgery procedures require a great deal of sensitivity. With over 25 years’ experience in oral surgery, we draw on our expertise to tackle every problem we face and perform individually tailored treatments. Our patients’ needs are always the central focus of our work. Plus, by using state-of-the-art technologies, we are able to perform precise treatments that are pleasant for our patients.
We offer a range of dental implants so that, even following tooth loss, you can still have a beautiful smile that is harmonious in both aesthetic and functional respects. Our state-of-the-art technology enables us to provide detailed diagnoses, develop precise treatment concepts and fit tailor-made dental implants. We offer a number of different options for anaesthesia, which means that even anxious patients can benefit from dental implants at our practice.
All on 4
The conventional method of fitting dentures is often a long, laborious and costly process. By contrast, with the All on 4™ concept, we can fit a new, fixed set of dentures in just a single day. This method relies on just four implants per jawbone instead of the six or eight implants used in conventional dentures, which makes this treatment method considerably more cost-efficient.
We take plenty of time to discuss matters in detail with each patient to create an atmosphere in which you feel comfortable and relaxed during your treatment at our modern dental practice in Zurich. This enables us to identify the treatment method best suited to your needs and build a foundation of trust with you. Children and patients anxious about dental treatment can also benefit from the tailored treatment methods we offer at our practice on Meierhofplatz. We do everything in our power to ensure your treatment is pain-free, pleasant and relaxed.
State-of-the-art technologies and much more
Thanks to our combination of experienced specialists, dentists and dental hygienists, and through our use of state-of-the-art technology, you can rest assured that you are in good hands with us. In order to make a precise and reliable diagnosis of your dental situation, we use highly instructive and non-invasive 3D X-ray technology. This enables us to plan the subsequent treatment steps tailored to you and your individual needs.
At our practice, we draw on CEREC CAD/CAM technology and other systems to plan treatments with dentures. We are thereby able to achieve outstanding aesthetic results while completing the treatment swiftly in a single day.
Our dental practice
Our dental practice on Meierhofplatz is in a central location and is easy to reach by car or by public transport. We would be happy to provide directions and details of nearby parking facilities ahead of your visit. When you arrive at our practice, you will be welcomed by our friendly, experienced staff, who will address all your dental care needs. In addition to providing expert care, we place particular emphasis on using modern treatment methods and equipment of the highest standard. We look forward to welcoming you to our practice in Zurich!
- Swiss Society for Oral Surgery and Stomatology (SSOS)
- Swiss Dental Association (SSO)
- Swiss Society for Oral Implantology (SGI)
- Professional Association of German Oral Surgeons /BDO)
- International Team for Implantology (ITI)